GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

This Is How I Roll Challenge

Come by and join me in my latest challenge in the Boyz to Men Group at Colorful Creations where I post 4 challenges a month themed for the young to older guys in our lifes.  You only have to complete two of the challenges each month to be elibible for the monthy prize drawing.  Hope to see you there!

Here is the page I created for this challenge using papers from My Minds Eye - Abbey Road - Rround and Round Collection.  This collection is great and I am pleased with the way my page turned out.  The cutie in the photo is my youngest grandson, Andre!  I titled this page Road Rage, because he just has the craziest look in his eyes as he is trying to manuever his walker.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment