GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Challenge and BONUS Prize WINNERS!!!

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!
A BIG thanks  to everyone who joined in April's Challenge and BONUS Prize Drawing.    I will not be hosting a challenge this month on my blog, BUT I will be hosting my first sketch challenge at Paper Secrets beginning May 1 and will offer a BONUS Prize Drawing on my blog for those who participate in any PS challenge during May.  I hope to see you all over at Paper Secrets this month!
And now....I have winners to announce!  The randomly selected winners for the: 
TIC TAC TOE Challenge is
Rachelle
and for the 
BONUS Prize Drawing 
Sally C

Congratulations Rachelle and Sally!   You have until May 15th to contact me at:  msbrags@gmail.com with your snail mail address.   


1 comment:

  1. Me...Yahooooooo!!!!! Thanks so much. I love these goodies and your blog.

    ReplyDelete