GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

More Echo Park "A Boy's Life" Layouts

Hello everyone, I hope you are all enjoying a nice long weekend.  Today I am sharing with you two more layouts I completed this weekend using photos of my handsome great nephews and Echo Park's " Boy's Life" Collection, a awesome collection to use with these photos.
My first layout "Keep Climbing" was created using May's Page Starter over at The ScrapRoom:
I am also entering this layout to the following challenges:
Paper Secret's "Inspired by Chevron" Challenge
Scrap-Friendy's "Song Lyrics" Challenge

My second layout "SK8R" was inspired by the "Scraplift Stacy Cohen" at Paper Secrets:
This layout is also my entry into Scrap-Friendzy's "Die Cut" Challenge

Thanks for stopping by!   



3 comments:

  1. love both layouts! They came out super cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Alison!!! I appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete