GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

August WINNERS!!!!!!

I really enjoyed all of the entries everyone uploaded for the August sketch challenge and you all deserve to win, however I can only afford one winner and one Bonus prize winner.  So with that being said, here are the  names of the randomly selected winners for the challenges:

The winner of the Authentique "Fresh" Collection for the sketch challenge is
#1 - Leila Cassimira
And...
The winner of the $10 Paper Secrets Gift Card for the BONUS prize drawing is
#8 - Lydia Walker
Congratulations!!!!
 Please email your mailing address to me at:
msbrags@gmail.com
You have until Sept 14th to claim your prize!!!

Thanks to all of the August participants.   
Please check out the September challenge, Rochelle and I have teamed up with two of our other scrappy friends to give you more chances to win a prize!!!

1 comment:

  1. I won! I won!
    Tks a lot
    I already send the email with my adress
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete