GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

All Bones and No Muscle!!!

Just a quick post to share a layout I created for the "Tear It" challenge at Scrap Our Stash
This layout is a companion page to a layout I completed earlier this week, Bad to the Bone.  
I used Echo Park's Apothecary Collection, some Recollections embellies and the sketch below by 
Nathale at An Ounce of Creativity 
Also entering this layout into the following challenge:
Sketches4All:  Corners Challenge
Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute Halloween layout!! I LOVE this line!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is perfect to go with the other layout! I love how you used it on the black!! Beautifully done!! :)

    ReplyDelete