GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Challenge and a WINNER

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 
Just for the month of December, me and my scrappy friends are changing our challenges up.   Each one of us will have a challenge on our blog using one of the letters in the word 
NOEL

My challenge for December is the letter L.  All you have to do is create a LAYOUT
(any theme or design , your choice)
 include a LIST of 3 or more things AND/OR use LINED paper!
That's it!
Here is my layout
I included a List of (5) items, Lined paper, (5) Eyelets as the bullets points for the list, the Number 2012, and my Oval shape is the 0 in 2012

My layout was inspired by a Susan Stringfellow sketch.
To be entered into the prize drawing:
You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
Your LAYOUT must be NEW as of December 1, 2012
(NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS)
When you upload your layout to your gallery or blog, you must post a link back to my blog.
All entries must be linked below no later than
December 30, 2012 11:59 PM (PST)
Here is the prize you are playing for:
Echo Park Winter Wishes Collection Kit

Combine or Complete any are all of  following challenges and receive an entry into the
BONUS PRIZE DRAWING
 for each completed or combined challenge:
N - Kerys (Use a NUMBER in your title or sentiment)
O - Kristi B ( Use something OVAL on your layout)
E - Rochelle (Use 5 or more EYELETS on your layout)
L - My Challenge (Include a LIST of 3 or more items AND/OR use LINED paper)
December's BONUS PRIZE is a $20 Gift Card 
to one of the following stores
Michaels, JoAnns, or Hobby Lobby
or to any online papercrafting store
(WINNERS CHOICE)


CONGRATULATIONS to the 
NOVEMBER WINNERS!!!

GCC November Sketch Challenge
#14 - Rachelle Olaridge
Please email your mailing addy to me at:  msbrags@gmail.com

Bonus Challenge
Katryn Hanson
Please email your mailing addy to Kristi at mekristib@gmail.com
You have until Dec. 15th to claim your prize.

I am also entering this layout in the following challenge:
Paper Issues ~ 50 Shades of Grey

 Thank you to all who played along this month!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

26 comments:

  1. Oh my I won?????? Wow so excited!!!! Thanks for the challenge. Such a beautiful and masculine LO. Love the sketch and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Rachelle! Make sure you send me your mailing address. Thank you for the nice comment on my layout and challenge for this month!

      Delete
  2. soo cute! love that arrow and perfect paper for this layout! CONGRATS Rachelle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica and I am so glad you got a chance to join in the challenge!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the challenge, got mine in for this month early!!! And linked it to the MME page. HOpe you get a little more traffic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charity! Awesome take on all 4 challenges!

      Delete
  5. Great layout, Brenda - love the paper choices

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this layout Brenda - so distinguished! Such great colors and what a handsome young man!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great page brenda very nice!! loved all the lined paper too awesome challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fun challenge as usual. I completed all the challenges except for Rochelle's...couldn't find a single eyelet in my stash lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenessa I would have never guessed that you did not have any eyelets in your stash! Did you get rid of them when you downsized? LOL Thanks for participating!

      Delete
    2. LOL...yes I did ;) I think I gave away the last of what I had in a RAK.

      Delete
  9. I just entered my layout with Lined paper. I previously did the Oval and Number challenges and linked those up to Kerys and Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WTG Michele! Your page is adorable! Thank you so much for participating this month!

      Delete
  10. I just entered my LO, i did Kery challenge too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ciao dall'Italia - I hope your challenge is internationally open :)
    if not, I played however with pleasure with all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing along and the challenge is open to international members

      Delete
  12. yay managed to get all four challenges in - was a hard one xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go Lydia! Thanks for joining in on all four of the NOEL challenges! Happy Holiday!

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Hi Andrea....thank you so much for participating in all of the NOEL challenges! Love your page!

      Delete