GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December WINNERS!!!!

I hope everyone has enjoyed the holidays!
Just a quick post to announce the winner of my December NOEL challenge and the winner of the Scrappy Friends NOEL BONUS PRIZE!!!!

Thanks to all of you who were able to participate during such a busy time of the year.   If you did not get a chance to join in on the challenges in December, make sure you get in on the combined challenges this month.   

The winner for my NOE(L) blog challenge is:
Michelle D
Please send me an email with you mailing addy to:
msbrags@gmail.com

The winner for the combined Scrappy Friends NOEL Challenge is:
Charity Becker
Please send an email to me @
msbrags@gmail.com with your choice for the gift card

CONGRATULATIONS Michelle and Charity!!!

Thanks again everyone and have an 
AWESOME SCRAPPY NEW YEAR

2 comments: