GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The ScrapRoom July "Flavors of the Month" Kit

Hello All!
I am back today to share the projects I created using this month's 
Flavor of the Month Kit 
from
As always, I am in love with the awesome products packed in this month's kit, which are from some of my favorite manufactures!
Here is a look at the kit:
The July kit contains product from the following collections:
Simple Stories "DIY", Teresa Collins "Daily Story", Bella Blvd "Family Forever and
My Mind's Eye "Ashbury Heights"

The Simple Stories "DIY"
"2 Weeks...Seizure Free!"

Teresa Collins "Daily Stories"
"My First Selfie Photo Shoot"

"Hello" Card

 Bella Blvd
"Family Forever"

My Mind's Eye "Ashbury Heights"
"So Happy Together"

"Thank You" Card

If you like what's in this month's kit as well as I do, head on over to The ScrapRoom and pick one up and/or sign up to receive a kit monthly!

Thank you for stopping by!   
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment