GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The ScrapRoom August Flavor of the Month Kit ~ Simple Stories " So Rad"

Hello
I am up on The ScrapRoom blog today sharing this layout I created using the 
yummy Simple Stories "So Rad" products found in the
I am a big fan of Simple Stories and I am in love with this collection, which is such a cool, and great collection for creating awesome boy layouts!  

Thank you for stopping by today and make sure you check out 
The ScrapRoom's Idea Gallery to see the other projects the design team created using this kit.  

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout...I picked up one of these kits from Scrapbook Expo in PA for one of my Virginia Scrapbook Retreats we have and got an extra one for me to scrap of my grandsons...I did a search to find some ideas and pulled your blog up. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete