GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"Unbearably Cute" Layout ~ The ScrapRoom Double Shot Kit


Hello!
Today I am up on The ScrapRoom Blog with a layout I created using the
Echo Park " Petticoats and Pinstripes" Page Kit 
included in the 

Such a fun, colorful, girly collection! I wasn't sure when I first saw the paper with the banners if I wanted to do fussy cut the super cute banners or not since it seemed a little bit busy. I finally decided to use it as it was. The patterns and colors were so easy to layer and the layered stickers that come with the kit were perfect. All products used to create this layout is from the page kit except for the title work and twine. I can't wait to use the rest of the kit to create another page!!!!

All products used to create this layout are from the Page Kit, 
with the exception of the twine and title work

Here's the May Double Shot Kit:

Stop by The ScrapRoom and check out what the other TSR created using this beautiful page kit and 
just an FYI:
The ScrapRoom is currently accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found here:
http://www.scrap-room.com/srkit.htm

Thank you for stopping by.   Have a great day!

1 comment: